Old Town Scottsdale is located in the southern part of Scottsdale, Arizona. Old Town is approximately 15 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. The Old Town Scottsdale zip code is 85251. There are upscale condos in Old Town Scottsdale like Optima Camelview Village, The Waterfront, Safari Drive, The Envy and more.
There are enticing neighborhoods in Scottsdale such as Park Scottsdale, Hidden Village, Village Grove, and Pointe Scottsdale.
Old Town Scottsdale is an entertainment, dining and shopping destination and provides metropolitan living in the sunny climate of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Over the past decade, the “West’s most Western Town” has had a make-over. The area where business complexes once were, is now a bustling entertainment district lined with bars, nightclubs and restaurant retreats. This has changed and widened the appeal of Old Town Scottsdale. Now, Old Town Scottsdale is attracting visitors from all over the country who come here to play golf, party in Old Town, enjoy the vast culinary scene, or attend a Scottsdale signature event.
The Top Ten Reasons People Love Living in Old Town Scottsdale
1. Ease of getting around. In Old Town Scottsdale, you are 5-10 minutes from a restaurant, shopping or entertainment. You can take a short drive, Uber, rent an electric share-ride scooter, or golf cart to get around. If you travel often, you are only 15 minutes away from the airport.
2. Affordable. Old Town Scottsdale has a vast array of housing, from condos priced in the $140s to homes in the $300s, and luxury condos ranging from $500 – one million plus. Property taxes are low. There are neighborhoods with home owner’s associations, but many neighborhoods are not governed by home owners associations. You can find the perfect Old Town Scottsdale property at almost any budget, and working with Hamilton Luxury Group means you’re working with the neighborhood expert who can guide you through all of your options. You can contact us anytime to get a list of available properties that meet your criteria, or set up a tour.
3. Events. Old Town Scottsdale is a mecca for local events. From the Parada Del Sol, to Artwalk at the Scottsdale Waterfront every Thursday, there is always something to do, whether it is a culinary event, arts or a blow out party at one of the hot spots.
4. Spring Training. If you love baseball, then Old Town Scottsdale is the place to be. There are handfuls of sports bars where you can watch the game, or find the bar that supports your team. Even better than watching baseball at a bar, is going to a Spring Training game at The Giants Spring Training Stadium in Old Town Scottsdale. Many of the other spring training stadiums are within a 15-25 minute driving radius. People in Scottsdale love sports.
5. Food. Old Town Scottsdale has very few chain or big box restaurants, they are all individual concept eateries. You will find 5-star dining at the nation’s most romantic restaurant – Cafe Monarch, fun brunch spots, wine bars, street food inspired specialty hot dogs at a german beer garden and everything in between. There’s a chef curated menu fit to every taste bud at a variety of prices in the Old Town Scottsdale foodie scene. There are hundreds of restaurants in a small radius.
6. People. The people in Old Town Scottsdale are very friendly. One thing you quickly learn about Arizona, is that almost no one here is actually from Arizona. Everyone is a transplant, many coming from the mid-west or east coast to escape the cold. Since everyone is a transplant, it’s an easy place to meet new people and make friends.
7. Weather! We put up with some hot days in the summer, just to enjoy the perfect weather the rest of the year. When it’s snowing in many parts of the country, it’s a perfect 75 degrees all winter long in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. Our average temperature October through March is 75 degrees!
8. Fun happens here. If you live in Old Town Scottsdale you are immersed into an exciting, fun and inspiring lifestyle. You could find yourself at a network event at a unique coffee house, or trying out the latest micro brew at happy hour. If you love to golf, check out a tee time at one of Scottsdale’s 50 courses. Old Town Scottsdale either houses, or is nearby signature events like the Phoenix Waste Management Open, Culinary Festival, Barrett Jackson, Arabian Horse Show, Polo Event or Spring Training.
9. Shopping. Old Town Scottsdale houses the largest mall in Arizona, Fashion Square Mall. Fashion Square mall is undergoing a luxury expansion, which has been partially completed. The luxury expansion included a revamp of the high-end stores the mall already contained and additional luxury restaurants and retailers. The mall will eventually include a hotel and apartment building, which is not yet under construction.
10. Innovative. Old Town Scottsdale is home to many entrepreneurs and technology businesses. There are dozens of shared community work spaces, and more being built. You will find a sense of motivation throughout the city making it a great networking and connection opportunity. The ASU SkySong Center just south of Old Town Scottsdale has a goal to bring more tech jobs and technology companies to Scottsdale, and the city has made significant advancements to land some of the best employers in the country.
In Old Town Scottsdale you will find dozens of upscale hotels, endless dining opportunities, and tons of local events every single weekend.
Old Town Scottsdale is an ideal place to consider as your home, a second home or an investment property. Some people purchase a vacation property here, and rent it out when they are not using it. The greater Phoenix metropolitan area, which includes Old Town Scottsdale is on the watch list for top real estate. Old Town Scottsdale’s number one industry is hospitality, so we are a tourist driven economy which many see having a positive effect on home ownership in the area.
Hamilton Luxury Group is the expert when it comes to Old Town Scottsdale, having representing more buyers and sellers in the area than most agents. With an in-depth knowledge of the different types of real estate available in Old Town, Hamilton Luxury Group can give you an overview on what neighborhoods, condos, or homes you might like best based on your lifestyle and desired budget. Working with an Old Town neighborhood expert will help you discover all of the amazing properties that are available in Old Town Scottsdale. Contact us today, to get a customized search set up, ask questions or arrange a complimentary no-pressure neighborhood tour – (480) 382 – 8514.
Hamilton Luxury Group knows Scottsdale!