What will change in the coming months is the way that people search for and purchase real estate. Whether you are going to sell your property or want to purchase one, we are pivoting to accommodate the new ways people want to be helped.
Hamilton Luxury Group is available to you with our No Contact Real Estate Services- all property tours, negotiations, and documents can be done electronically with our no contact services.
In general, we do not anticipate the market to take a drastic dip. In the Phoenix Metro area, before covid-19, the market was strong and supply was limited which was pushing prices higher. Frankly, we are happy to see prices stabilize and more homes for sale for buyers to choose from. As of this writing (3/26/20), we are seeing fewer homes come on the market for sale, and fewer homes go under contract. However, there is pent up demand of buyers who want to take advantage of low interest rates.
The market will shift in some areas/prices more than others, for the most up to date information, contact us with your questions or your property address on the form below:
*As with anyone who contacts us, we do not ever spam or pressure you. All communication is confidential.
LISTING HOMES AND CONDOS FOR SALE IN 2020
The digital media: video, photos, floor plans and virtual tours will be what sells listings in 2020. Gone are the days of 30 professional photos being enough to sell your home.
In addition to our expansive marketing package, we are adding following services to all listings of homes or condos for sale:
- Virtual listing appointments and client meetings
- No contact showings
- Two different video tours- one highlight reel and one full walk through video
- Matterport virtual tour (3-D)
- Customized floor plan (2-D)
- Cleaning services between heavy traffic days
- Facetime or Skype showings
- Detailed list of equipment age/manufacturer
- Consider: A home inspection prior to selling
Every home will have a custom “Marketing Angle” to get you the best results possible. In some cases it may be better to eliminate one of the above tools if it does not show well.
At Hamilton Luxury Group, we are and have always been a technology driven business. Now more than ever is our time to shine for you.
BUYING REAL ESTATE IN 2020
At this time, I encourage buyers to continue looking at listings online.
There are sellers who welcome the chance to negotiate on price to relieve themselves of the financial cost of paying for a home they want to sell.
Now is your opportunity to take advantage of the “pause” and focus on what is coming on the market for sale.
Here is how you can buy a home and social distance at the same time:
- When a listing comes online that’s a good fit for you, get in the car and drive by the home. Spend 15-20 minutes driving by the neighborhood, see how far the home is from the grocery store, from your workplace, from the park. Drive by the home at night to see how light it is.
- The seller or listing agent can conduct a “Facetime” or “skype” virtual showing. Before your virtual showing, have a list of what you want to see and don’t be shy! Ask to see whatever you need to see to help your decision. I promise, they’ll be happy that you’re interested.
- Consider writing a sight unseen offer on the property based on home prices in the area and negotiate a good price, then go see it in person.
- Once you have negotiated the home price, we have it cleaned prior to any showings to you, our valuable clients. Your health and safety is our priority.
- There is no penalty for you, the buyer, to cancel the contract to purchase the home if when you see it in person, it doesn’t live up to your expectations. Simply cancel in the inspection period – $0 cost to you.
- Once you have negotiated a home, seen it in person and LOVE it, then we can schedule inspections. That is where we identify and negotiate any repairs that the home needs.
- The inspectors will visit the home without anyone present and can call or Facetime you with the results.
There is no reason to stop looking for a property to buy if you would like to purchase soon. With our precautions, we are able to serve you better than ever.
Please contact Francesca Hamilton at (480) 382 – 8514 for information on our No Contact Real Estate services or for any market specific information you would like to see.