OpenDoor is a company that buys homes directly from home sellers, does minor repairs and then sells the property to you, the home buyer.
Working with OpenDoor has the following benefits:
- Use their app and access properties instantly on your schedule- look for OpenDoor homes in the app store
- See new properties as they come on the market
Working with OpenDoor and without a Realtor representing YOU is not a good idea, because:
- You are without exclusive representation since you do not have a different real estate broker/agent representing you
- The agent who works with you from OpenDoor, is employed by OpenDoor
- You might not see homes for sale that are not listed with OpenDoor that might be better suited to your needs
It does not cost you anything to have your own agent- that’ right $0. Actually, you will end up saving dollars because you have an agent/broker who will negotiate on your behalf to get you a better price, more requested repairs completed and terms that work for you.
Call Francesca Hamilton at (480) 382 -8514 to learn about homes for sale on OpenDoor and the MLS.
When OpenDoor first came to Arizona, Francesca had the opportunity to list two OpenDoor homes. Francesca knows the team at OpenDoor, and has closed multiple OpenDoor home sales.