Old Town Scottsdale, AZ is a dream place to live, it was voted 2019’s #1 jobs market as part of Scottsdale.
Living in Old Town Scottsdale:
- Close to “Saddlebag” bars/nightclubs, where there’s over 14 bars & clubs in less than 1 mile radius.
- Nearby fitness studios offering weights, yoga, cycle, pilates. Outdoor fitness at Camelback Mountain, Papagos & the canal.
- Close to Arizona’s largest mall- Scottsdale Fashion Square which recently underwent a luxury expansion, a Nobu is being added.
- Accessible to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in less than 15 minutes.
- Dine at one of 50+ restaurants, including the #1 Romantic restaurant in the country- Cafe Monarch. Old Town has a foodie culture.
- Many people are transplants so Old Town Scottsdale is an easy place to make friends.
- Sports! With the Cardinals, Diamondbacks, Coyotes and Suns, you have MLB, NFL, NHL & NBA!
- Spring Training! February 15th to April 5th enjoy Spring Training at Giants Spring Training Stadium, plus over 10+ other teams around the valley like the Chicago Cubs (only 15 minutes from Old Town).
- Events like the Polo Championship, Barrett-Jackson, Culinary Festival & Phoenix Open (which is the #1 golf event in attendance, and is not about golf whatsoever). Mark your calendars for all of these events!
- A plethora of housing opportunities from condos in the $120s to million dollar homes. Literally, something for everyone!
- A growing industry of tech, hospitality, fitness and JOBS!
My name is Francesca Hamilton, Professional Realtor
“The Old Town Expert” @hamiltonluxurygroup
Francesca at Berdenas in Old Town
I sell MORE Old Town Scottsdale real estate than 95% of other Arizona real estate agents. I know the condos, homes and neighborhoods.
In Arizona, it costs the buyer $0 to have an agent, contact me today by call or text (480) 382 – 8514! Even if you are just starting to think about it, a year away from buying, or might not buy at all, I want to hear from you today.
I promise to make working with me a great experience for you by:
- Helping you think through the process of what you need, what you want and what your budget is to stay comfortable.
- Being a great communicator.
- Fighting for you every step of the way!
- Negotiating a better price for the property.
- Negotiating repairs for the property.
- Ensuring a smooth and hassle-free closing for you.
- Giving you a $500 cash back credit at closing as an “Old Town Scottsdale Welcome Gift!”
- Being someone you know in Old Town for years to come.
- Explaining the in’s and out’s of Old Town Scottsdale.
As a transplant from San Diego myself, I know you will love it here!
Please follow me on Instagram @hamiltonluxurygroup and call or text me now (480) 382 – 8514.
Properties I sold in Old Town Scottsdale recently:
6845 E 5th St, 4 bed 4 bath $820,000
5995 N 78th St, 1 bed 1 bath $135,000
8443 E Lincoln Dr, 4 bed 3 bath pool $628,000
4354 N 82nd St, 2 bed 2 bath $199,000
7777 E Main St, 2 bed 2 bath $222,500
7320 N 71st St, 6 bed 7 bath pool $2,750,000
This home is in Paradise Valley, if you want a larger home, we may look at Paradise Valley where you would still be close to Old Town Scottsdale.
6565 E Thomas Rd, 3 bed 2 bath $424,995
8249 E Bonnie Rose Ave, 4 bed 2 bath pool $381,000
4208 N Parkway Ave, 3 bed 3 bath $272,000
5526 E Pinchot, 4 bed 3 bath pool $660,000
This home is in the Arcadia (Phoenix) neighborhood, which is close to Old Town Scottsdale. I will show you Arcadia as many people who love Old Town live there!
8209 E Heatherbrae Ave, 4 bed 2 bath pool $410,000
8031 E Redwing Rd, 3 bed 1.75 bath pool $396,000
Call OR text me today at (480) 382 – 8514 to learn about available Old Town Scottsdale properties and how I can help!
I sell a lot of Old Town Scottsdale, but I also specialize in other areas, including North Scottsdale, Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, North Mesa & Tempe. I am here to help you figure out the best area/neighborhood for your purchase goals- even if that’s not Old Town